The care we offer is the reasoning behind setting up The Old Rectory. It has always been the forethought of what drove us to set up a care home and remains so to this day.
We are extremely proud of the nursing care we provide and have a highly experienced nursing team on hand 24 hours a day. Our nurses have excellent relationships with all of the GPs, many of which have chosen The Old Rectory for their Mum or Dad. As a family-run home all the management work on site ensuring that communication is fluent and that our philosophy and reputation are preserved.
Our Values & Objectives
- To ensure outstanding health care from all of our team.
- To preserve the dignity and quality of life of our residents within a relaxed atmosphere.
- To promote good health and happiness, prevent ill health by identifying and meeting residents' needs.
- To maintain high standards of safety and specification within the guidelines of the local health authority and our governing regulatory body Care Quality Commission.
- To ensure family and friends are made welcome at all times.